Sunday, December 25, 2011

Moving the blog on Christmas day!

Well, today's the day! This is the last post I'm doing on this blog, except to post a re-direct later perhaps.

This blog is basically moving over to tylerdahlpens.blogspot.com. Unfortunately, none of the posts will be transferred. So, over the next week or two, I'll be re-posting some posts from this blog onto the other one, and archiving them for future reference.

I'll leave this blog up for a good couple months, to let everyone transfer over.

If you were subscribed to this blog, and you still want my repair updates, you'll need to subscribe to this feed (if you haven't already). For those who prefer updates via email, go here for subscribing.

If you have any trouble subscribing, or any questions about the move, feel free to contact me and let me know. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Lastly I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and thank every one of you for following, reading, and participating in my blog! Have a great day folks!

Regards,
Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment