Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to the Repairer's Bench!

Welcome to my new blog! I am Tyler Dahl, of Tyler Dahl Fountain Pens. I am a professional fountain pen repairman, as well as a nibmeister.

The purpose of the Repairer's Bench blog is to give you a glimpse of what you might not normally get to see - A pen professional at work. Here I will post updates about what is going on in my workshop. You'll get to see my latest repairs, as well as some great tips, and how to's. You'll also get to see some "what not to do's", as I show you some of the messy, and rather comical things that I get deal with in my job.

It's going to be a great deal of fun, so I hope you'll stay tuned and enjoy!If you've got any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. You can leave me a comment below, or shoot me an email.

Happy reading!

Best Regards,
Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment